Kim’s Home and Garden Center, formerly Stewarts Garden Center, is proud to be Huntsville’s “Best Garden Center” for 14 years as voted by the Huntsville Item’s Reader’s Favorite Awards. Kim’s Home and Garden Center, Nursery, Landscape and Irrigation company has been serving the needs of Walker County and the surrounding area since 1985. As one of the largest and most complete garden centers in the region, Kim’s Home and Garden Center truly has everything for your gardening, landscape and decorating needs.
Kim’s Home and Garden Center is a family owned and operated business, with an extended family of staff dedicated to providing our customers with unparalleled service and expertise. Our goal, since day one has always been to provide our customers with the best selection, value, quality, service, and knowledge in the industry. Our goal is to ensure that each and every visit is a pleasurable, enjoyable, and productive experience.
With a wide variety of trees, shrubs, annuals, perennials, houseplants and tropicals to choose from, we can offer you virtually any plant for every gardening or landscape need. Our inventory is based on seasonal availability and our extensive inventory includes:
- Exceptional premium quality plant stock from the best growers in the South. Including native, dwarf, rare and unusual varieties.
- All sizes of shade, ornamental, flowering and fruit trees.
- All varieties of evergreen and deciduous shrubs.
- Annuals, Perennials, Herbs, Vegetables, Hanging Baskets and Roses (We always have jumbo #1 grade 3 gallon roses in biodegradable containers).
- House plants and blooming gift plants.
- Plant inventory only for our area and growing conditions.
- Lawn and garden supplies
- Fountains, patio furniture, birdbaths, wind chimes, statuary and a large, unique selection of outdoor decor.
- For the home, our selections include a large and varied inventory of indoor decor, gifts, candles, accent furniture, collectibles, gourmet foods, seasonal decorations, silk arrangements and kitchen decor.
- Bulk rock, stone, soil, soil additives and sod.
- Seeds, bulbs, gloves, hats and gardening shoes.
And to ensure your gardening experience with us is successful, we offer expert gardening advise with Texas Certified Nursery professionals. With over 50 years of experience in the industry, our staff of experienced nursery professionals and landscape designers are always on hand for assistance in selections, questions, diagnosis and consultations.
We invite you to stop by and visit with us and come to know us as family. Let us become your home and garden specialist for all your home, garden, landscape and sprinkler system needs.
Kim’s Home and Garden Center…Where Great Gardens Begin, Since 1985
Hours of Operation
Monday-Saturday 8:00-5:30 pm